Monday, May 7, 2012

Homework 6 Who am I ?


I know there have some people don’t know who he/ she is . They alive idle , do nothing every days and waste their time . If they are not such this , they are busy every days , have a full schedule ,go to school, working , earn money ,etc.. But actually , maybe they don ‘t know why they need to do those thing .Maybe they only want to be rich , so they go to earn money ,they want to have a good job , so they go to university a get a higher degree .
Even many people don’t like their job or something they are doing ,they only want to get the salary to maintain their living , also every people want to be more rich then they work constantly ,when they have money they can do what they want , have a partner , wedding , buy house ,buy car , have children , get old ,and over their life .What a ordinary and depressing life. Actually , until they die , they do nothing even they don’t understand their selves .Or they know what they want but they didn’t realize it ,because they ar too easy to satisfy , they think it ‘s ok they can live like these .
But I know i am not the people like this . I have a dream , is go around to world , I want skiing at Switzerland , and I want have a complete family , and go out with them every weekend end .
That will make me happy already .
I don’t like stay at home and do nothing in the weekend ,that will make me feeling bad , at least I need go out . Anything , just like have a walking or go to market with my mother .
I ‘m a person who are value to the other people view of myself , I want to the people ‘s feeling when they are being with me and I will try to let my friend happily . But it ‘s make me tired , because I cover myself already . So I just improve myself to be better and alive with my character .
I love my family , I cant live without them , I know that my parents love me too , they want me have a better live , they let me to study , and give me many choose ,and they help me found my interest , is playing piano . Their cultivation , their care , I gratitude them , they are the most important in my life ,so I want to repay them when I be success in the future , give them a glorious memories 

No comments:

Post a Comment