Friday, February 3, 2012

I love my university career ~~! enjoy it ~!!


I think that when we determination to do something , we need persist in it ,or we will waste our time .
such as learning , most people do not like review , don’t like to take a exam, but we must learning science we are a child , science we born to this world exactness ! Our parents must let us go to school and let us learning when we are a child , they supervise and urge  responsibility ,it ‘s because we are a child , we can’t  intend to our future ,although everyone told that learning is very important , but we hate exam and test always . though nine years , we graduate from high school ,we have a right to decide study in University continue or not . This is a cross point in our life ,it court decision in our future , I don’t say that must have a dump future when we abandon in university , or you will learn the other outlook on life . But if you really feel that you can’t spend four years to study , no better than go to work, otherwise is wasting our time and money .
To me, I choose the study way. I think that the University career is the happiest stage in our life constantly , because in University , I will meet different friend ,and they come from other place , and it more free then high school , I yearn for become a University student ,when I receive the admission notice from USJ , I was joy but also has a little bit problem , because of the payment , it ‘s expensive extraordinary !
So I discuss with my parents ,and I think over my decide repeatedly , I know that there have some economic problem in my family , but my parents still support my decide , they said that , as long as I willing , they would support my chosen . so I tread on the University Life .And I ‘ve choose the module : Government Studies .
 When I start my class , I really felt pressure , the classmate can speak English very well , and the professor only use English to teach , I felt I’m low grade student in the class , but when I think of the care of my parents , it make me power to faced up  troubles manfully.
I know more and more new friends in University , and they are please to help me , we have lunch together , work together , review homework ,what a joyful time with them! And I beginning to build my personal relations, for my future , they are nice friend .
In University or our life ,there are a lot of difficulty,  unavoidable failure , as long as don’t give up ,and solve the problem , we must successful someday .
Though innumerable difficulty , I become a university student finally ,if I give up today , I waste my parents’ money ,  disappoint their expectations, the important thing ‘s waste my time ,the willpower is very important , so I must not drop out of university, and won’t give up for which I decide to do ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment